[Gmsh] Bug? (AW: Compound Volume)

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Mon May 6 21:22:29 CEST 2013

Hi Matthias, Thanks for trying it out!  It didn't crash for me, just made a mesh I was not expecting.

The funny thing is that Compound Surface works exactly like you would expect (thanks to Mike Singer for showing me this).  So I'm not sure what's going on with Compound Volume.

Dave

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended