[Gmsh] onelab Project and ElmerFEM

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue May 14 11:52:25 CEST 2013

Hi Christophe,

I have seen that the gmsh functionality is being extended with something called onelab, which seems to be intended to provide an interface between gmsh and FEM code. In a report on the onelab web pages, I have found a mention of ElmerFEM. So if I understand correctly, there exists a gmsh/onelab interface to Elmer. Is this correct? If so, I (and certainly other users of the combination gmsh+Elmer) would be interested to learn more about that interface. Could it be an alternative or complement to the GUI of Elmer (which still has its shortcomings)?

Thank you for some explaining remarks and/or a pointer to more information.

Best regards,

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137