[Gmsh] remeshing sphere fails

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Sat May 25 19:21:19 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to remesh a sphere in Gmsh but it's not working.  I get this error midway through the meshing procedure:

Error   : Unable to open file 'multiscalePARTS.msh'

I'm on mac os 10.8.  The .geo file is attached if you want to give it a try.

Thanks,
Dave

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended