[Gmsh] Isosurface meshing with Gmsh

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Fri Jun 14 08:47:08 CEST 2013

Hi Dave,

I would also be interested to learn more about how you achieved those results. Could some of the mechanisms you implemented be used to solve the problem of nonconformal mesh between volumes with common interfaces? How does your code interact with gmsh?
Thanks for a pointer to more information.

Matthias