[Gmsh] Grammar for parser of .geo-files

Максим fendever at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:14:21 CEST 2013

Good day.

Name is Max. I'm from Russia. I'm glad to officially inform you that Gmsh
is incredible :) Seems it will save a couple of years for me :) But there
is one difficulity and I think only you can solve it. I need to store
custom information with points. That info has to describe is point lies on
a boundary or not. I've found that parser of .geo-files was generated with
Bison through grammar. Could you send that grammar to me?

Best regards, Max.

PS: excuse me for my poor English and impoliteness. Russian is generally
impolite language. We are talking that way here :)