[Gmsh] bug report

michele cavalerin m.cavallerin at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 10 08:15:22 CEST 2013

Good morning,

after I downloaded latest version 2.8.0, I think I found some bug after importing old .geo files made with 2.7.1; example: line loops warning, duplications of point and lines on extrusion.
In some files to solve the bug, I have to had Coherence command to remove duplicated points and lines, but with previous version it wasn't necessary.

You can have a look as well: I found that even tutorial T2.geo file show some warning that says: " line loop 118 & 124 is wrong." It's strange because with other version I didn't face it.

I don't know if this is related only to my PC.

Hope this can be of help.

Regards

Michele