[Gmsh] Swaping the orientation of the triangles in Transfinite Surfaces (with Alternate)

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Wed Jul 10 13:13:37 CEST 2013

Hello

Please find attached a patch to implement the AlternateLeft and AlternateRight
options in transfinite surfaces.

It would be apparently sufficient to change Gmsh.y and
Mesh/meshGFaceTransfinite.cpp, but I also updated the related comments in
Geo/GFace.h and Geo/Geo.h

The documentation needs updating (also one line?)

The geo files (with very imaginative names!) that I used for testing are
included. I also played with "demos/transfinite.geo", by not recombining and by
specifying the orientation and it seems to "do what is says".

Something else that I missed?

Regards

ZP