[Gmsh] C# wrapper and Camera Rotate Pan problem

Qian, Zhenhua CCS Zhenhua.Qian at carrier.utc.com
Thu Aug 1 09:33:21 CEST 2013

Dear all,
I’ve got two problems about GMSH.
First, is there any C#/.Net wrapper of GMSH exist?
Second, I rewrite some functions of camera.cpp and trackball.cpp  in C# and then test it. I want to change parameters of camera to rotate/pan/zoom the object. But Something confused me, if I pan the object and rotate it, the rotate center isn’t the center of object but world’s center instead. In GMSH, if I pan and the rotate, the rotate center is still the center of object.
For rotate, I use the camera->rotate() method.
For pan(translate), I use camera->moveRight() and camera->moveUp() method.
Best regards,
Zhenhua Qian