[Gmsh] Access from another program written in C++ / Pytyon to getdp

David Bernstein david at terafrac.org
Thu Aug 1 18:30:50 CEST 2013

Hi Professor Braun, If you can live with just a few geometries and meshes then the easiest thing to do is to save the meshes generated by Gmsh in files and read them into your C++ program as needed.  If you need something more flexible then yes it is possible to compile gmsh as a shared library, build your C++ program to link to it, and call Gmsh from within your program.  I have a C++ code that does this and would be happy to walk you through it.

Regards,
Dave Bernstein
www.terafrac.org