[Gmsh] Cut and merge faces

benjamin JEANTY-RUARD ruard at artenum.com
Wed Oct 2 14:02:03 CEST 2013

Dear Gmsh team,

I would like to use the "cut and merge faces" feature available in
tools->Options->Geometry->General but I do not find documentation about
it.

I read in Gmsh mailing list, it works with plane surfaces and no with
ruled surfaces but even with plane surfaces I do not understand how it
works and I fail to apply this feature.

I would like to know if someone can explain to me how this feature works
or help me to find a documentation about it (geo format or STL format,
if faces has intersections with others or not, hole in volume or
not, ...)

Kind regards,

Benjamin

--