[Gmsh] Parametric Description of Higher Order Curvilinear Tetrahedra generated by gush ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Mon Nov 11 12:10:17 CET 2013

Dear gmsh,

I realised that gmsh is capable of generating higher order curvilinear tetrahedral elements.

Is there a description available which gives precise instructions on these elements,
particularly, how would I compute the coordinate locations of such an elements,
i.e. its parametric volume description  ?

thanks a lot for some hints, greetings, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses."
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.