[Gmsh] gmsh error, 3D mesh did not carried out properly

Jun Fei seeddestinyplan91 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:11:18 CET 2013

good day every one... currently i have use gmsh as my meshing tools, and
the geometry that i wan to mesh is a 3D geometry, after click at the "3D"
button, it appear that meshing only take out at the surface, but the
internal part of the geometry appear to be not being meshed....

the first image show how my surface mesh looks like, but when look at the
second image, can be seen that inside the model is totally blank.. if i not
judge wrongly it mean the 3d mesh is not carried out...

 can anyone can give me some opinion about what is the causes of this
issue?  and did i left out anything in my geo file, hope every one kindly
can help me out...
here i have attach my geo file and the image of the error