[Gmsh] High-Order Meshing

Thomas Toulorge thomas.toulorge at uclouvain.be
Fri Dec 13 14:43:47 CET 2013

Dear George,

You can also use the "Fast Curving" algorithm in the "High order tools"
after converting your 3D mesh to high order. It is still
work-in-progress and not guaranteed to work, specially for order > 2,
but for the case you sent, it corrects the invalid 2nd-order 3D mesh in
less than 2 seconds.

Best regards,

Thomas

--