[Gmsh] Auto 2D Mesh CellSize Optimization

John Assael iassael at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 20:30:32 CET 2014

Hi,

I have a 2D geometry where the sizes go up to 1e-07. I have not found any
success optmizing the mesh cellsizes by hand as I want to minimise the
number of cells but still keeping the accuracy. (I use it with FiPy FEM
library)

I have been using comsol where this was done automatically. I saw that
there is an option that optimizes the mesh over the curvature and not the
given cellsizes, but didnt manage to get it working with also the lloyd
optimization option.

What do you suggest?

Thank you very much in advance
J.

--
..:: ic3man.gr ::..
software | design | development
_/_/_/ email: iassael at gmail.com
_/_/_/ www : http://www.ic3man.gr
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. You may not copy
or disseminate any information  contained in them  to anyone other
than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact the sender by reply  e-mail and destroy all  copies
of the original message immediately.