[Gmsh] Gmsh

Ali Nasab nrdpali at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 07:39:37 CEST 2014

​​Dear Professor Geuzaine,

​I am a research scientist collaborating with NJIT. We are planning to
develop a code to conduct simulations of water flow in pore scale. The
first figure below, represents the porous media. In this figure you can see
the grain phase in red circles and the void space in white (and black)
color.

[image: Inline image 1]

​
​I need to be able to create the 3D mesh for 1) only the void space
(ignoring the grain phase) and 2) both the grain phase and the void space
like the image below (grain phase is in light blue and void space in
green).  ​

[image: Inline image 2]

​Please let me know if Gmsh is suitable for our purpose.
Please let me know if you need further clarifications.

​Regards,​

--
Ali Abdollahi-Nasab, PhD
Center for Natural Resources Development and Protection
Email: nrdpali at gmail.com
http://nrdp.njit.edu