[Gmsh] Algorithms for 3D structured meshing

nitin minocha nitinminocha87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:03:40 CEST 2014

Dear Christophe and Jean-François,

I am doing PhD in Nuclear Engineering in India. I am us
​
​
​
ng Gmsh from the last three years and i have generated many geometr
​​
ies using Gmsh.I highly appreciate your efforts to make this software very
much user friendly.
Recently,my guide asked me about the mesh construction algorithm in Gmsh.I
have used Tranfinite, Recombine, Layers like properties for generating 3D
structured mesh.I tried to find the algorithm for the same but couldn't
succeed.
So, i request you to please provide me the 3D structured mesh construction
algorithm used by Gmsh.

Best
​ ​
Regards,