[Gmsh] Gmsh: 3D Volume with a hole (not through-going)

Omid Mahabadi omid.mahabadi at geomechanica.com
Wed Sep 3 00:09:03 CEST 2014

Hi Errol,
In the version you sent me, the hole is through-going, in other words,
it goes through the entire depth of the cube (along z). However, my
desired geometry requires a hole that doesn't go through the entire
depth (say it has half of the depth of the exterior cube).

Thank you,
Omid

--
Omid Mahabadi, Ph.D.