[Gmsh] Orthogonality of unstructured quad mesh

Feifei TONG tongf.fei at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:36:42 CET 2014

Dear Christophe,

Many thanks for your quick reply. It improves the mesh quality a lot, but
not to the 'publishing quality'. I expect a symmetric pattern in the mesh
to the two symmetric lines of the domain. I understand this might be
achieved by deliberately dividing the domain into many subareas, but just
wondering if there is a smart way for this. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Feifei

 <http://www.quotery.com/enjoy-the-little-things-for-one-day-you-may-look/>