[Gmsh] Enforce certain quality measures

Murat Gunduz mgocean at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:31:27 CET 2015

Dear GMSH community,

I have a similar question.
I would like to learn, is it possible to modify the generated mesh based on
quality fields?

I can save eta/rho/gamma values as a ".pos" file,
but i do not know how to use this functions to modify the meshes to get
better quality.

I would be very happy if you can answer this question.

Best Regards,
murat