[Gmsh] Help with an adaptive mesh (cube)

Oliver Willekens oliver.willekens at elis.ugent.be
Wed Feb 4 20:21:33 CET 2015

Such a thing is definitely possible with gmsh. The important thing, just
like on stackoverflow, is to show that you have an actual problem and not
just ask people to write code for you. Have you looked at the tutorials? In
particular, tutorial 10, about mesh field size?

http://geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#t10_002egeo

That should get you started.