[Gmsh] can't generate 3d mesh

Djordje Spasic issworld2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 16:33:49 CET 2015

Dear Mr. Geuzaine and Remacle,

First I would like to congratulate you one the wonderful tool you have developed. I have just found out about Gmsh few days ago and have been experimenting (version 2.8.5) with mesh generation for some of my models in last couple of days.

I have one issue though - I can not generate 3d mesh on my wing model. Check the attached files (the wing was created in Rhino5, that's the .3dm file.) I am also sending you exporte .igs and .stp versions of the original .3dm file.

Generating 2d meshes works great. But for some reason 3d one can't be generated.

Would you be so kind to take check the files and tell me where the problem is please?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Djordje Spasic