[Gmsh] Meshing problem for volumes using common surface and a coplanar surface for another volume

Shawn Nipun shawn.3531 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:56:09 CET 2015

Hello,
     I am trying to mesh a 3D structure where we have three cubic physical
volumes 300, 200 and 100. Bottom surface of 300 and top surface of 100 are
common which is 48. Bottom surface (40) of volume 200 is coplanar with
surface 48. When, I am trying to do the meshing with MathEval it is only do
the mesh for volume 200 and 100 except 300.

I can't find any solution as I think my geometry definition is correct.

Please help me regrading this matter. I have also attached the .geo file.

Best regards

--
Shawn Shakahwat Millat
Master of Science in Nanoelectronics System