[Gmsh] Correct .geo file ... but self-intersections in surfaces for 3D mesh ?!?

Simone GREMMO [531257] Simone.GREMMO at umons.ac.be
Fri Apr 17 12:05:59 CEST 2015

Hi Andrea,
If you try to create a 2D mesh and you look in detail on the top (and bottom as well) face of your model you can see some cavities appearing close to the circle boundary. Is this an expected behaviour? Maybe you selected the wrong "lines" when creating the Line Loop to define your plane surfaces.
I attach an image to try to clarify what these "cavities" are.

I hope this will help.
Regards,
Simone