[Gmsh] 1D high-order meshing

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Sat May 9 14:26:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

 I'm trying to mesh a 2D geometry with high-order elements, but I'm getting 2
triangles which are not very nice because each of them has one edge with
points placed in a strange way (nodes clustered towards one end point of the
edge). I see this warning (once for each 'bad' edge) when running gmsh :

Failed to compute equidistant parameters (relax = 0.0078125, value =
0.0394925) for edge 216-217 parametrized with 0.017138 0.18774 on GEdge 1

I tried to set Mesh.LcIntegrationPrecision to 10^-12, but this helped only a
little. Is there anything else I could do?

Thank you,

 Martin Vymazal