[Gmsh] Create a Boundary Layer around a blade

Javier de la Sierra jawisr at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:16:00 CEST 2015

I answer to myself so this can be useful for other users.
I finally could mesh my 3D wing. I summarize what I have corrected in my
geo file:

   - No nodes selected in the BL field >>> "Field[1].NodesList =" sentence
   deleted.
   - In "Field[1].EdgesList =" i have chosen those edges which were the
   intersection between the wing surface and the box wall.
   - In "Field[1].FacesList" I have chosen all surfaces belonging to the
   wing.
   - I don't know yet the meaning of "Field[1].IntersectMetrics" but I set
   it to 1. >> Field[1].IntersectMetrics = 1;

I attach the geo and step file and a picture of my mesh.

Regards,