[Gmsh] ask about Gmsh

Asghar Zajkani zajkani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:08:40 CEST 2015

Dear Dean of Gmsh Group

     Please accept my thanks and respects for your contribution in Gmsh
software.

I would like to use Gmsh in my research area. Undoubtedly, it completely
seems that in this work be of interest for FEM simulations due to having
quick run, user-friendly modules and diversity by extensive valuable tools.

But, I want to know this software more and more by two main questions:

1- If it is possible to connect this source with a MATLAB programming code
for a special work? If yes, how I can it?

2- If Gmsh software be applied, other commercial FEM sourced such as ANSYS
and ABAQUS is need as a supplementary or not?

Kindly I thanks for your help in advance.

Yours Sincerely

 Asghar Zajkani

Assistant Professor

Department of Mechanical Engineering,

Imam Khomeini International University, Qazvin, Iran