[Gmsh] python wrapper for gmsh

Falk Heße falk.hesze at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:52:50 CEST 2015

To whom it may concern,

my name is Falk Hesse and I am a postdoctoral researcher at the
Helmholtzcentre for Environmental Research in the Department of
Computational Hydrosystems.

In our group, we are using a Finite-Element code for Hydrogeological
simulations with GMSH as the mesh generator. Some time ago, our whole
department switched to Python for scripting purposes. We therefore
decided to write a Python wrapper for our simulation software.

Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, I was looking for already existing
Python wrappers for GMSH. Next to the Meshpy project, there seems to be
a native wrapper from your group. Alas, I cannot find any official files
to download, let alone some documentation.

As a result, I would like to ask if this wrapper is still developped and
if so, where I could download the package along with some examples. Any
help would be appriciated.

Sincerely
Falk Hesse