[Gmsh] BREP to GEO

Nicolas Marsic nicolas.marsic at montefiore.ulg.ac.be
Wed Aug 26 10:12:48 CEST 2015

Hi Kyle,

The idea is to keep your .brep file as is.
You can import it in a .geo file using 'Merge " ";'.
Then you can set the characteristic length at each point (of the brep)
using 'Characteristic Length {...} = ...;'.

You can also do other things allowed in a .geo file.

I hope it helps.
Have a nice day,
Nicolas.