[Gmsh] Help me to check meshing files please

Maimouna may78may at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:50:43 CEST 2015

Dear Gmsh users,

I need your help please to check the two attached Gmsh files (square_cylinder.geo and flexible_beam1.geo). These two files for the case in the attached paper page 5768.

square_cylinder.geo mesh file for square cylinder
with flexible beam that is shown in the attached paper page 5768 and flexible_beam1.geo for solid file only (I need these two separate files for another purposes in OpenFOAM). The latest
 one contains two boundary conditions surface plate (all plate lines
except the one which is accompany with the cylinder) and plateFix (which
 is join to the cylinder). Check them both for me please, I know that
there is some wrong parts on them so let me know
 please.

Many thanks in advanced and kind regards.

Maimouna