[Gmsh] gmsh Digest, Vol 154, Issue 17

benjamin JEANTY-RUARD ruard at artenum.com
Mon Nov 23 18:15:41 CET 2015

Dear Matt,

We develop a tool which can answer to your problem. It helps to create a
tesselated surface from 3D cartesian points.

I attach a screenshot to show what is possible in our approach. The 3D
cartesian points are displayed in blue. The generated tesselated surface
is displayed in red. The tesselated surface is available in Gmsh .geo
file format.

This tools is not released yet, but send me a mail if you are interested
and we will discuss about the possibilities.

Regards,

Benjamin

--

Benjamin JEANTY-RUARD