[Gmsh] Conformal mesh on two parts

Bernd Hahnebach gmsh at b75.ch
Tue Jan 12 08:20:03 CET 2016

Zitat von teobo <ananim343297 at yandex.com>:

http://www.elmerfem.org/elmerwiki/index.php?title=Multiple_bodies_from_Salome_to_Elmer
> for some hints.

Hi,
I am still hoping and believing that all this can be done with gmsh,
too. Saw that there are function for sewing in gmsh

AFAIK

GMSH Tools --> Options --> Geometry --> General --> Cut and merge
faces   (-string "Geometry.OCCConnectFaces = 1;") works on planar
faces only ! See http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2015/010043.html

As Matthias stated Salomone seams the only open source tool offering
this for non planar faces.

Bernd