[Gmsh] How to add information in the mesh file

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Fri Feb 19 09:00:29 CET 2016

Hullo everybody.

It would be very useful for me to have the possibility to assign a given number of parameters to each surface (say 2/3 integers and 2/3 floats), and have them printed out in the mesh file (or even in a separate file). These parameters represent the boundary conditions for my simulation code.

I don't have experience with c++ so I can't try to modify the program myself. But maybe someone else had the same need and developed some kind of plugin for this? Thanks.

Alessandro