[Gmsh] Extrude for unstructured mesh

Stephan Gekle stephan.gekle at uni-bayreuth.de
Mon Feb 29 17:29:07 CET 2016

Dear Mikhail,

great, your solution works. Thanks a lot.
The reason why it did not work for me, is that I did not (and in fact
still don't) know how extrude determines the id's of the outer surfaces.
I tried to look it up in the manual:
http://www.manpagez.com/info/gmsh/gmsh-2.2.6/gmsh_36.php
But it does not seem to be described there.

How did you know that the relevant numbers were: 13, 25, 37, 49, 10, 22,
34, 46 ?

Thanks again,

   Stephan