[Gmsh] How Gmsh for 3d case?

Maimouna may78may at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:53:49 CET 2016

Hello Gmsh users,

I did mesh for the attached picture and gmsh file is attached too. But I'm still in doubt how to plot plate by the way in the picture. In the attached gmsh file, cylinder and plate are both combined in one face but that is not correct. Also, the thickness of the plate is only 0.06 cm. Could you please help me to answer my questions. I'm really looking for some help because I have been stuck in that for more than a month.

Many thanks in advanced.

Maimouna