[Gmsh] OneLab (socket?) remote controllable?

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:35:05 CET 2016

Hi Experts,

I have developed a natural language processor which is supposed to be the
front end to a simulation environment.  OneLab would be perfect, if I knew
how to redirect all of the inputs and outputs.  I've seen people control
GNUplot seamlessly from other software and it would be nice to do this with
OneLab.

Here's what I would like to do:

I'd like to feed the code to Gmsh (pipe? socket?) and see the results in
the CAD window as it is being illustrated.
I would also like to also be able to select and configure the solvers
remotely.
When that is done, perform the rendering and have it visible on the screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Todd