[Gmsh] compile with med support

Bernd Hahnebach gmsh at b75.ch
Mon Apr 4 17:49:48 CEST 2016

According CMakeLists.txt is MED support activated by default

opt(MED "Enable MED mesh and post file formats" ${DEFAULT})

But at my cmake output it is missing, but cmake does not complain some
library is missing ?!? How do I set the path to libmedc1 for cmake gmsh?

cheers bernd

cmake gmsh

-- Gmsh 2.12.1 has been configured for Linux
--
--  * Build options: Ann Bamg Bfgs Blas(Generic) Blossom Cairo Chaco
DIntegration Dlopen Fltk GMP Gmm Jpeg Kbipack Lapack(Generic)