[Gmsh] Override/Eliminate Mesh for a Certain Element

Aly Abdelaziz aly.abdelaziz at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 7 20:34:38 CEST 2016

Hi,
I hope my explanation will make sense.
I have a domain, that is divided into many regions with lines and points. These need to be meshed.
Now on top of this domain, I define a "Physical Line" that is formed by a group of points already existing in the domain. But I do not want this "Physical Line" meshed.
What gmsh does, it also meshes the "Physical Line" creating unwanted duplicate point, that do not overlap with the existing point on the domain.
So is there a way to overcome this. Image Attached.

Regards,

Aly Abdelaziz