[Gmsh] Use a previously constructed .msh as a surface

benjamin JEANTY-RUARD ruard at artenum.com
Wed Apr 20 10:39:13 CEST 2016

Hi Matt,

In Artenum company, we have developed a tool used to convert from a .msh
Gmsh file to a .geo Gmsh file.

I think this tool could solve your problem. Unfortunately, it is not
released yet but we will try to do it soon.

However, if you are interested by this tool, tell us and we will try to
send you an executable packaged.

Regards,

Benjamin

--