[Gmsh] Help

krishn90 at msu.edu krishn90 at msu.edu
Sat May 14 19:26:34 CEST 2016

When I compile gmsh, I got a following error
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether /usr/bin/gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether /usr/bin/g++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /usr/bin/gcc -E
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for main in -lm... yes
checking for fltk-config... no
configure: error: Could not find fltk-config. Try --with-fltk-prefix?
please help me to fix the error
thanks
Research Scholar