[Gmsh] Gmsh difficulty - Socket Listening issue

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Thu May 26 15:17:29 CEST 2016

It looks as if the gmsh is not able to find the solver, by default getdp…
I would just remove the defined Solver (right click for getting the option).
When opening inductor.pro again, it will prompt for getting it back.

HTH, otherwise give us a bit more information e.g. operative system and versions you are using.

Regards,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be