[Gmsh] Newbie question

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Thu May 26 15:24:07 CEST 2016

Gmsh is the mesher and a possible interface to other FEA software.

It is fully interfaced with the Fe solftware Getdp in Onelab
Maybe you should start having a look at the models in:
http://onelab.info/wiki/ONELAB

Regards,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be