[Gmsh] Help

Anusha Vs anu.venkapally at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:58:00 CEST 2016

Hello

    My name is Anusha, and I am masters student studying in Germany. I have
been using gmsh for quite a few months now for my academic work. I need
some help regarding meshing where i have to mesh a surface using quadratic
elements.,i.e. triangles having 6 nodes(3 vertices and 3 midpoints). It
would be very helpful if you could guide me how I can generate such mesh.

NOTE::Please find attached, the picture of the mesh i wanted to generate
using                  GMSH.

--
Thanks and Regards
*ANUSHA*