[Gmsh] Periodic Line/Surface commands in Gmsh

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Mon Jul 4 09:02:54 CEST 2016

Dear Nicole,

You are using the Periodic line command the right way but because you are using the same mesh density on each node of the rectangle, you just don’t see the effect. Have a look on the attached file : by setting the mesh density of the first point to one tenth of the original density you can clearly see the command working.

Sincerely Yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>