[Gmsh] Quadrangular mesh with flat faces from ruled surface

Felix Salazar felix.a.salazar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:53:58 CEST 2016

I don't have a gmsh installation to test. But there is a 2D meshing
algorithm for quads. Delaunay Quad. And you might have to set the recombine
option in the geometry script, before actually meshing anything.

I've done what you need but with transfinite mesh for a structured pattern.

I'll try to get ahold of a GMsh install and run some test.

Good luck
On Jul 8, 2016 5:05 AM, "Julien ERCOLANELLI" <