[Gmsh] Meshing Polyhedron

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Mon Jul 11 13:26:31 CEST 2016

Hello François,

To specify the mesh density on the command line, you can use the -clmin <min_mesh_size> / -clmax <max_mesh_size> options. In your case I would probably do something like gmsh "polyedre.geo" -3 -clmin 0.001 -clmax 0.01 to generate the mesh.

Sincerely yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>