[Gmsh] Problem with boundary layer on 2D flat plate

ashish bhole ashishbhole07 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:26:52 CEST 2016

Dear Guillaume Dilasser,

Thank you Guillaume for quick and explanatory reply. Transfinite algorithm
will not produce orthogonal mesh in case of complex shape like airfoil. I
was doing flat plate case as an exercise. Now it is clear that for complex
geometries I will have to do something else. Can you please provide
guidance on the same?

-- With Regards
Ashish Bhole