[Gmsh] Can arcs be exactly pi radians?

Jim Monte jim.gmsh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:49:35 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I am very new here. I need to make many circles. The documentation says in
section 5.1.2
"Circle ( expression ) = { expression, expression, expression }; Creates a
circle arc (strictly) smaller than Pi..."
This would mean at least three perimeter points would be needed to make
each circle. I tried with two points making arcs exactly pi radians each.
They display properly, but I am wondering what problems I would have making
all of the circles with two points (and a center point) instead of more.
Thanks for any information.

Jim