[Gmsh] too slow coherence function

andrew armitatz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:33:59 CEST 2016

hi,

Thank you for the response. The file I submitted was a small one and the
problem was not so obvious. I am attaching a 'real' file​ that I use on my
simulations. It has 3000 cuts in it. This takes 2 hours on a quad core and
1+ hour on a i7 @4ghz. I am using the version 2.13.1.

Kind regards

Andrew Tsiantis