[Gmsh] A question about post-process

Weizhao Li wli37 at ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:39:54 CET 2016

Hi,

I am a student who is doing some cfd research now. I want to use the
post-processing module of Gmsh to visualize my cfd data result. I use
$NodeData , and give three numbers associated with each number to show a
vector on each point. But it shows a vector on my element, not my point.
Can I make it show vector on each points. If I can, how?
Another question in NodeData, can I just make all my property of the fluid
in one NodeData and also can see them conveniently by seperation?

Sincerely,
Michael Lee