[Gmsh] To enquire about making unstructured mixed triangle-quadrangle

hanyang.ac.kr osc5083 at hanyang.ac.kr
Wed Dec 28 10:13:44 CET 2016

Dear sir,

This is Saechan Oh studying at Hanyang University in Korea.

I am a PhD student and majored in coastal engineering.

I am interested in tsunami modeling with FVM grid.

So I use 'gmsh-2.15.0-Windows64'.

I want to make unstructured mixed triangle-quadrangle.

However, I cannot make it.

So, I would like to how to make unstructured mixed triangle-quadrangle.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Saechan Oh

Sae-Chan Oh, Ph.D. Student

Hydraulic & Coastal Engineering Research Group Department of Civil &
Environmental Engineering,

Hanyang University

55 Hanyangdaehak-ro, Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Kyounggi-do 426-791, Korea

Mobile : +82-10-6318-8802, E-mail :  <mailto:osc5083 at hanyang.ac.kr>
osc5083 at hanyang.ac.kr

                      .

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient.
Dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and completely delete it. Thank you for your cooperation.